Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Five Guys

David and I enjoyed a spontaneous date tonight.  It was a casual date, but a date's a date if you ask me.  And we were long overdue.   

Anyways, we went to Five Guys Burgers and Fries.  I had a tray of peanuts and a bun-less burger with sauteed onions, sauteed mushrooms, green peppers, mayo, and ketchup.  It was pretty good, but I was reminded why we don't ever eat out.  That stuff is NOT good for you.  Our meal was a rare treat.  
David had a cheeseburger with all sorts of toppings and fries.  
David likes their fries.... 
a LOT!!!

David's school is off for the weekend to celebrate the Easter Holiday.  This is one of the perks of attending a Jesuit University.  Time off sounded wonderful until they decided to slam him with a bunch of case studies.  We're going to be busy all weekend with our friend's wedding stuff and he won't have time to do any of it, so he bust it out already.  I'm impressed!  He worked on it yesterday and today.  Poor guy was loosing steam towards the end so I may have bribed him with some Five Guys.  Hey, I know how to get things done.  = )  So, Five Guys was a celebration dinner and I didn't have to do any cooking or dishes.
BRILLIANT!!!  


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...