Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Daily Eats

B: Iced Coffee (3 shots espresso, 2 pumps SF white chocolate Torani syrup, 2 pumps SF caramel Torani syrup, 8oz. unsweetened soymilk, water, and ice) and a Chocolate Fudge Pure Protein Bar (8am)

L: Leftover beef fajita meat, black beans, and pepper stir fry with Fage Greek yogurt and Tostitos salsa (3:30pm)

D: Leftover beef fajitas (sirloin steak seasoned with chili powder and lime), fire roasted peppers and onions (from Trader Joe's), Fage Greek yogurt (instead of sour cream), Tostitos salsa, a bit of shredded cheddar cheese, black beans, and a few pistachios (8pm)

Jenn's Tip of the Day:
Eat slow and chew thoroughly.  Remember that you eat to live, not live to eat.  Food is simply vitamins, nutrients, and fuel for our bodies.
*********
I'm sure you noticed that I have eaten a lot of fajita meat in the past 24 hours.  It's much easier to cook for an army than it is for two people especially when I purchase meat from Sams.  Well, at least I got my Mexican fix and I always enjoy leftovers.   = )

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...