Friday, March 19, 2010

Daily Eats

B: Coffee (2 shots espresso, 2 pumps SF white chocolate Torani syrup, 2 pumps SF caramel Torani syrup, 1 1/2 Tbsp. half-n-half, hot water), Banana, and 2% Cottage Cheese

S: Fruit Chews (80 calorie pack) while on my run… I needed the boost of energy from the glucose 

L: Sirloin Steak, Cottage Cheese, and Dried Unsweetened Mango

D: Ground Beef Patty with Grape Tomatoes, Dill Pickle Spear,  Ketchup and LF Mayo, Edamame Crisps with LF Smoked Gouda, Irish Cheddar and Brie, 1 Unsweetened Dried Mango Slice, Unsweetened Flattened Banana with some Peanut Butter, and a small piece of Dark Chocolate

S: Iced Decaf Coffee (decaf coffee, ice, water, 3 pumps SF coconut Torani syrup, 1 pump SF chocolate Torani syrup, 1/2 pump SF almond Torani syrup, and 1 1/2 Tbsp half-n-half)
*********
I completed my farthest distance today….
 9.2 miles!  
Go me!

1 comment:

Kara said...

Wow! I consider 9 miles to be a long drive.

Way to go, Jenn!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...