Sunday, March 28, 2010

Daily Eats


B: Coffee (2 shots espresso, 2 pumps SF vanilla Torani syrup, 2 pumps SF english toffee Torani syrup, 1 1/2 Tbsp. half-n-half, hot water)

L: Smoked salmon & spinach crepe, mozzarella caprese, 2% LF cottage cheese

the yummy crepes from Trader Joe's
Dave's happy plate 
(he does NOT like cottage cheese)
my happy plate ; )
(3 crepes is 1 serving, but I don't normally eat carbs, so I settled for 1 crepe)

D: Grilled FF Hebrew National Hot Dog (40 cal) topped with some turkey chili and 2% cheeses, cooked broccoli with 2% Velveeta cheese, edamame crisps and garlic hummus, and a banana-oatmeal cookie

Today was kind of a junk eating day.  Hopefully I'll be back to my normal good eating habits tomorrow.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...