Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Daily Eats

B: Chocolate Fudge Pure Protein Bar and coffee (2 shots espresso, 1 1/2 Tbsp. half-n-half, and 3 pumps sugar-free vanilla Torani syrup, topped off with H20)
L: Tuna salad (3 oz. tuna packet, a dab of olive oil mayo, sugar-free sweet relish, a squirt of mustard, and a dash of kosher salt and freshly cracked pepper), 1 oz. light havarti cheese, a few soy crisps as "scoops", and a small handful of grapes
S: Coffee (2 shots espresso, 8oz. unsweetened soy milk, 3 pumps sugar-free English Toffee Torani syrup, and hot water to fill a 16 ounce mug)
D:  Grilled mesquite fillet of chicken, grape tomatoes, fresh mozzarella balls, basil pesto, and unsweetened flattened banana with creamy (Skippy Natural....so good!) peanut butter


I get these pre-cooked grilled mesquite fillets of chicken at Sams Club.  They are incredible!  All I have to do is nuke them in the microwave for about 3 minutes (for 2 of them) and dinner is served.  
This is what they look like straight out of the bag.  They really do taste like they were just cooked on the grill.  They're not dry at all.  This chicken is definitely my go-to food when I don't feel like cooking or making a big mess in the kitchen.  


Jenn's Tip of the Day:
Carry a water bottle with you at all times.  
You'll be more likely to drink water if you have easy access.  I keep a case of bottled water in the trunk of my car in case I accidentally leave home without my super cool reusable insulated Polar water bottle.  Plus, it's must cheaper than stopping at Quik Trip every time I get thirsty.  ; )

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...