Sunday, March 21, 2010

Daily Eats

3/20/2010
B: Coffee (2 shots espresso, 2 pumps SF white chocolate Torani syrup, 2 pumps SF caramel Torani syrup, 1 1/2 Tbsp. half-n-half, hot water)

L: Beef Burger Patty with 2% Cheeses and Ketchup, Cottage Cheese, Pistachios, and Dried Unsweetened Mango

D: Chocolate Peanut Butter Pure Protein Bar, a Banana, and Cocoa Roasted Almonds (100 calorie packet)
*********
I went to bed hungry last night.  That is not something I like to do, but by the time I got home from work it was really late and I don't allow myself to wat right before bed.  I decided to drink a big glass of Crystal Light.  It satisfied me just enough so I could fall to sleep.  Maybe missing a meal did me some good because I'm down another pound.  YAY!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Hey, Jenn, I just saw your comment on my blog and wanted to congratulate you on your weight loss! Sounds like this summer has a lot in store for you, and I hope it's all really good.

I'm also running my first half marathon, though it's in the spring!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...