Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Another Compliment

I received an amazing message on facebook from a friend I've known since 6th grade.  I thought it was too sweet not to share.  

"hello there! thanks for sharing your cookie recipe!! yummy! so...i was looking at the picture of you and your husband david. i don't know what kind of doctor he hopes to be but it really doesn't matter because he has such a kind face. does that make sense?! most docs you see don't have a sweet and understanding smile like he does and if they ever did, they lost it somewhere along the way. so tell your husband to never lose his sweet smile....his future patients are going to need it!"

THANK YOU so much for the kind message, Jennifer!
It really meant a lot to me and the future doctor.  And rest assure, if he ever starts to lose that sweet and understanding smile, I'll just quit cooking and baking for him.  That'll whip him back into shape.  = )

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...