Saturday, May 1, 2010

Seriously Blessed


A friend from HS knew I've been needing some clothes that fit. She kindly invited me to take some stuff off her hands while I was in town. My new wardrobe has pieces from J.Crew, Banana Republic, White House Black Market, Ann Taylor Loft, Lime Leopard (Boutique in OKC), GAP, Target, Anthropologie, Express, etc.

I'm so grateful! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Here are a couple of photos of me sporting my new goods...

I'm sporting a cute new jacket from Ann Taylor Loft over a long shirt from Express. LOVE!
I wore this to work. = )

I'm lovin' these cargo pants from GAP. They were super cute and comfortable to wear while running errands around town today. Did you notice my pigtails?

I left half of my new stuff at my parents house because it wouldn't all fit in my suitcase.... And I would have been over the free weight limit anyway. It'll feel like Christmas morning when I see them again in a few weeks. YAY!

I'll try to keep posting photos of my new stuff. They're too cute not to share.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Wow... that was very generous of your friend. It's nice to have new clothes!

And... you look GREAT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...