Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Recent Eats


Pictured above is shrimp and asparagus (both were frozen purchases from Trader Joe's) seasoned with Northwoods seasoning from Penzey's Spices. I've never had frozen asparagus before so I was a little concerned, but I was pleasantly surprised. It was pretty good! We enjoyed it with garlic hummus, soycrisps, edamame crisps, and brie & light havarti cheeses.


Delicious garlic hummus from Trader Joe's.
I LOVE this stuff!!!

The FINALE of LOST (*tear*) was on Sunday evening. If you're a LOST fan you'll know that it was filmed in Hawaii. So I just had to make myself a low-carb Hawaiian pizza. David doesn't really care for pineapple on his pizza so I made him pepperoni. He said it was awesome!
I used the Flatout light original wraps (6 net carbs for an entire flatout), Great Value pizza sauce (Walmart), Pizza Seasoning from Penzey's Spices, and an Italian Cheese Blend. I baked them at 375 for about 10 minutes. They are YUMMY!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...