Friday, May 14, 2010

Recent Eats


We had low-carb pizzas for dinner again last night.  
It was quick, easy, and semi-healthy.
For David's pizza I used a low-carb tortilla (small La Tortilla Factory whole wheat original low-carb tortilla), Ragu homestyle pizza sauce, leftover pulled pork, and italian blend cheeses.  He loved it!

I enjoyed a low-carb tortilla with Ragu homestyle pizza sauce, leftover pulled pork, pineapple tidbits, and italian cheeses.  It was good, but I think I'll just stick with the pineapple next time... 
maybe I just wasn't in the mood for meat.

5/14/10 Breakfast!  Greek yogurt with homemade granola and Trader Joe's natural creamy salted peanut butter.  This breakfast was extremely good!  I look forward to having it again very soon.

The newest member of our family... 
I've been wanting an ice cream maker for quite some time now.  I scored this one on sale and it fit my small budget.  We're loving this and have already made 3 batches of ice cream.  The first batch had protein powder and soymilk in it (for me) and I used half-n-half and Splenda in the other two batches for David.  We don't need to be eating ice cream all the time, but I'm finding that it's really fun to come up with new flavors and combinations.  Tonight I made banana nut.  
I had a couple of tastes and it was amazing!

Stay tuned for ice cream recipes.  I'll be posting some soon!
= )

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...