Wednesday, May 26, 2010

CHOCOLATE


I may have had a couple of
Sugar Free Dark Chocolate bars on hand.
My local Trader Joe's sells them for 1.99 a bar and
my local Walmart sells them for 1.47 a bar.





What on earth is a girl to do with
2 bars of chocolate?
Melt it and eat it with a spoon???
It could happen, but I wouldn't suggest it
with the sugar free stuff.
It's likely that you'll regret it in a few hours.


Check out the GORGEOUS STRAWBERRIES I picked up at a local farmer's market today.


And the STRAWBERRY meets CHOCOLATE!
It's a match made in heaven!


I may have dipped a couple of
frozen bananas too...


And then I dipped some peanuts...


Does it get any better than this?
Mmm... probably not.


I know it's a bad photo (iPhone and horrible kitchen lighting), but you get the idea...
Peanuts, bananas, and strawberries all dipped in
SUGAR FREE DARK CHOCOLATE!

All Together Now:
Oooohhhh......


Aaaahhhhh......

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...