Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day 2010




"How important it is for us to recognize and celebrate our heroes and she-roes!"

~Maya Angelou


Many Americans get to live with no worries and with many privileges and never had to battle for them or wage any kind of war for them. Our freedom is not free at all; it comes at a great price. Today remember all those who gave and continue to give their lives. Thanks for your service. For your valor. Your sacrifice. Your gift to every American. Thank you for paying the price to give us our freedom each & every day!



"I'm proud to be an American where at least I know I'm free....and I WON'T forget the men who died who gave that right to me and I gladly stand up next to you and defend her still today!!! Cuz there ain't no doubt I love this land...

God Bless the USA!"



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...