Friday, May 28, 2010

Birthday Surprise!


Today I received a text message from a dear friend. Here's what it said...

"For your birthday, for a gift, I want to take some new photographs of you!
You have changed so much since the last ones."

Isn't that AMAZINGLY SWEET, GENEROUS, & THOUGHTFUL?!?!?!
What on earth did I do to have such an
awesome person in my life?
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I really feel like I have something positive to look forward to about this whole turning 30 thing now. I guess I better start deciding on some outfits to wear.

Here are some photos of me from our last photo shoot in December. We'll have to do a side by side comparison after get some updated photos. We haven't even had time to talk about dates yet, but I'm kinda hoping it'll be after I get my hair cut on June 19. It's looking pretty ratty right now since I haven't had it cut since right before our last photo shoot in December. I'm on the twice a year plan these days. ; )




1 comment:

Jennifer Prilliman said...

How fun! Holly is the best. I have dome super cue size 6 dresses you can borrow if you need anything. I hardly have a chance to dress up in them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...