Saturday, June 30, 2012

RPSA Girl's Night Out

I try to be as active with RPSA (Resident Physicians Spouse Alliance) as my schedule allows.  During the school year it can be pretty tricky, but summer time is great.  We recently had a Girl's Night Out to Iguana Mexican Restaurant for Tuesday Taco Night.  Tacos are only $1 each!  

 My 2 tacos.  One was fish and the other was garlic chicken.  DELISH!  
I forgot to mention that we still received bottomless chips and salsa.  They have the best salsa in town!  It tastes garden fresh!  Mmm.....

A very, very small crowd showed up for this event, but that didn't matter because we had an awesome time. It was actually really nice to have a small group that evening.  

I am proud to announce that I will be Co-President of RPSA this year with my friend, Amy.  She's now a 4th year Ortho Wife and just started her first job as an RN.  She travelled to Tulsa with me for New Years where we ran a 5k.  Since then, I've convinced her to run a half marathon.  Guess what?  SHE DID!!!!  I am so proud of her!  We also traveled to Tulsa last weekend for the Color Run.  Oh my!  That post may be next.  = ) 
I am really looking forward to spending more time with my friend, Amy, this next year.  We have already brainstormed many great ideas for RPSA.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...