Sunday, June 24, 2012

Race Volunteer

After the OKC Memorial Marathon, I took a little over 5 weeks off from running.  So I volunteered at my next marathon instead of being a runner.  It was a blast volunteering for the Andy Payne Memorial Marathon!  
Here are some photos.....

Funny face!!!  I was there 2 hours before the race started to help with setup and packet pick-up.  Things were starting to get a little crazy because I may have been a little sleep deprived and envious of the runners once I started working the water stop.  

 Me and Jessica

 Some of my volunteer buddies

 I even went to the store to buy the supplies to make PBJ sandwiches for my running buddies that ran.

We had the BEST water stop that day.  SO much fun!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...