Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Snow Day...

TOMORROW!

Can you believe that tomorrow will be our sixth snow day of the year.  This is absolutely crazy!  Apparently I brought all of that St. Louis snow back with me.  Too bad Oklahoma isn't better prepared to handle this stuff.  
The hot topic for conversation today was how we're going to make up all of these missed instructional days.  I'm glad I'm not the one who has the responsibility of making these decisions.  With that being said, I pray that I will have patience and understanding when everything is decided.  

Here are the current options up for consideration:
Extended school days (so we can make up instructional time before state testing)
Saturday school
Using some or all of Spring Break
Adding days to the end of the year

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...