Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Rank List

Rank Lists are officially due tonight (ugh... the stress makes me nauseous).  David certified his over a week ago and we are confident with the choices.  We obviously want our #1 choice, but we have to protect ourselves by ranking other programs just in case. So, worst case scenario is that we'll end up somewhere south. And no, I'm not naming names at this time. You'll just have to wait and see what happens on March 17.  ; )

Here's what one of David's classmates posted as her facebook status tonight...
"If we talk between now and March 17 and I seem stressed, please don't take it personally!"

I'm definitely with her on that one.  Eek!  

On a very positive note, I reserved a location and time for David's Graduation Celebration.  I'll start planning the details after spring break.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...