I'm still working on perfecting the recipe,
but here's what I have so far....
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup (heaping) honey*
- 1 1/4 cups protein powder**
- 1 1/3 cups quick oats
- 2 Tbsp. flax seed
- Microwave honey and peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl for about a minute.
- Stir well and add protein powder and oats until well blended.
- Add flax seed and stir well.
- Mix might be kind of crumbly.
- Pour mixture into a lightly pammed 8x8 pan and pack mix down.
- Chill for about an hour and cut into bars.
- I get about 25-30 bars out of this recipe. They are small, but are rich and filling.
- These freeze well!