Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hello, March!

Today is the first day of March.  It's this very month that we'll find out where Dave matches for residency.  I can't believe this is actually happening.  March 17 can't come soon enough!


Here are some random thoughts that have been running through my head today:


  • I currently wish I were sitting with my favorite med wives at Cheesecake Factory reminiscing, laughing, crying, and chowing conquering a big slice of cheesecake. 
  • I hope my latest clothing order will be delivered before I leave for STL, but that's not realistic.    
  • I wonder if they prescribe short-term anxiety medication?  
  • I need to schedule a hair appt and get beautified before my trip.
  • I hope I return from my trip with the best news ever.
  • Did I really just spend that much on food coloring?  
  • I wish I could lose 8-10 pounds in the next 1/2 weeks, but that's not going to happen.
  • I have been enjoying chocolate for medicinal purposes. 
  • I LOVE new boxes of crayons.
  • I should write lesson plans with activities that require me to color more often. 
  • They should put 2 red crayons in the crayon box.
  • I can't wait to see my friends on Match Day!  = )
Cheesecake substitute...
SF Mocha Ricotta

Ingredients
1/4 cup ricotta cheese
2 pumps SF vanilla Torani syrup 
(a Splenda packet works too)
1 tsp. cocoa powder

Directions
Mix ingredients well.
Top with pecans (optional)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...