Here are some random thoughts that have been running through my head today:
- I currently wish I were sitting with my favorite med wives at Cheesecake Factory reminiscing, laughing, crying, and
chowingconquering a big slice of cheesecake.
- I hope my latest clothing order will be delivered before I leave for STL, but that's not realistic.
- I wonder if they prescribe short-term anxiety medication?
- I need to schedule a hair appt and get beautified before my trip.
- I hope I return from my trip with the best news ever.
- Did I really just spend that much on food coloring?
- I wish I could lose 8-10 pounds in the next 1/2 weeks, but that's not going to happen.
- I have been enjoying chocolate for medicinal purposes.
- I LOVE new boxes of crayons.
- I should write lesson plans with activities that require me to color more often.
- They should put 2 red crayons in the crayon box.
- I can't wait to see my friends on Match Day! = )