Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Shopping Spree


Well, sort of. I spent a day shopping, but actually spent very little money. It was nice for a change. Here's what I purchased...

My previous pepper spray fell off my keychain in STL a while back. I figured I better get another one since I'm now living by myself. Let's just hope I never have to put it to use.


Remember my 30th birthday back in June? Well, Dunkin' Donuts sent me not just 1, but 2 coupons for a FREE medium beverage (YOU should sign up too!). I used one of the coupons the morning we made the move from STL to OKC and I redeemed the second one on the very last day I could use it... July 31. Thank you Dunkin' Donuts for making my birthday extra special. The coffee was truly delish!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...