Sunday, August 15, 2010

Positivity Returns

Some random thoughts...

I was informed that ONE of the characteristics that caught my Principal's attention was my positivity. This showed me just how much my life has changed during the past few months.

Med School is hard.... REALLY HARD. And I'm just the wife of a medical student. It's rough seeing the one person you love most go through so much. I could go on and on about this, but medical school isn't the topic of this post.

My point is that St. Louis was rough. With everything that happened and didn't happen, it became difficult to have a positive attitude. I felt that St. Louis ruined me. While in STL I considered myself to be negative and pessimistic. I was miserable. That's not who I was pre-STL.

I prayed, hoped, dreamed, and wished that we'd end up back in OKC. I wanted to teach again. Those were the desires of my heart.

My prayers were answered! I feel that I don't have any reason to not be positive right now. I have so much to be thankful for!

Praise the LORD!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...