Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Transplant


I dropped David off at the hospital at 5:15am yesterday. That was the first day of his Transplant rotation. He seems to be liking it so far, but it's still early to tell. David finished up at about 5pm yesterday. That's super early compared to the schedule he's been pulling. It was so nice to have him home early. We're hoping he can get out of there at 5pm today too. We shall see if that happens. = )

I met a couple of friends for breakfast at FirstWatch on Sunday. I had an egg-white omelette and fruit. It was really tasty! After breakfast one of the girls had to get to a Cardinals game, but the other two of us went to the Galleria. The only thing I purchased was some vitamins from GNC. With all of the extreme dieting and working out I've been doing, I decided I needed to be on some supplements (I just finished the rest of my Gummi Vites - now I'm on the big girl vitamins again..... they're HUGE). I have a history of my hair thinning and falling out when I diet this hard. So, I'm trying to do everything I can to prevent that from happening this time.

My diet is going really well. I'm down 26lbs today..... which make me down 39lbs since the beginning of March. I think I've made a pretty good sized dent in my total goal. Woohoo! I'm still working out 60-90 minutes 6 days a week. And I still end up walking on my "day off". Working out isn't as much of a battle these days. I can actually say that I'm pretty close to being addicted. I never ever even imagined that such a thing would be possible with me. I was always the classical music girl who was anti-sports/anti-physical activity..... well, unless it was marching band. Ha!

1 comment:

Dave and Kathryn Dodds said...

I'm so excited for you! I love getting on a fitness roll! I've always LOVED exercise. I'm a happy girl when I do it! I'm so impressed with you and your goals! Yehaw!
The galleria and First Watch sound fun. It's been awhile since I've done any girl shopping. Party!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...