Thursday, June 4, 2009

The WAIT.






David called me at 2:30pm to inform me that he finished the exam. I wasn't expecting him to be done so early. But what a relief! It's over. We survived!


Now we get to wait until sometime in July to find out his score.

I'm so happy I will have my hubby all to myself for a while. I won't have to compete with a bunch of medical textbooks..... And no more Robbins Pathology.

So, while we wait for the score, we're going to try to stay busy and have as much fun as possible. We'll actually be hanging out poolside all next week and catching up with friends and family. I can't wait!

Thanks for all of your prayers, kind words, and support. It means a lot to us!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats to David! That must feel so good for him.
And laying poolside, ah, that sounds SO nice.

Lynsie said...

So excited yall get to relax for a bit now!! Have a great week :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...