Saturday, June 20, 2009

Has it really been 6 years???

06/07/2003

David and I knew we would be spending our 6 year Wedding Anniversary in OKC, so we wanted to share it with some of our friends and family that were a part of our big day 6 years ago.
I arranged to have an Anniversary Dinner at Hideaway Pizza in Edmond. This is the same place we had our Rehearsal Dinner. Yes, I did that on purpose. = )
Here are a few pics....


Surprise!!!
I ran into Lindsay while she was working at Hideaway.
She is the daughter of my old HS clarinet teacher.
I used to babysit this young lady when she was little.
It was so great to see her again!!!

Me and Shalah! She is an AWESOME friend!
I'm so blessed to have her in my life.

My brother with his fiance, Kim, and Alex.
Alex grew up in St. Louis, so we have fun
talking about Imo's, Ted Drewes, and the Cardinals.

Me, David, Caleb (David's younger brother), and Christa (Caleb's new girlfriend)

Me, David, and Tim (David's Dad)

Me, David, and Daniel (David's youngest (of 5 boys) brother)

Me and David with the Jackson Family.
David and Jerry were co-workers and he knew we
were meant to be together.
One day he actually said to David,
"When are you going to put a ring on that finger?"

Me, David, Jennifer (Randy's significant other),
and Randy
David and I met through Randy.
I met Randy at a Youth Workers Meeting
on my 22nd birthday and found out that he was also a
music major where I went to school.

Me and Alex (my brothers best friend)

Me and David with the Lacey kids.
Hudson was the ring bearer at our wedding & Lauren was our flower girl.
They're growing up so fast!
The Lacey's were my neighbors (when I lived with my parents)
and I was Hudson's first babysitter.
I started babysitting him when he was only 6 weeks old.
So, I've known these kids for their entire lives.
Love them to pieces!!!
Their parents are unbelievably awesome, too!!!


Thank you to everyone who was a part of our special day 6 years ago. We enjoyed seeing some of you at our Anniversary dinner. We look forward to seeing you all again soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...