Sunday, July 8, 2012

Summer Sweets

I've been busy in my kitchen again.......

These are the cupcakes I made and sent with the Doc to share with his colleagues for his 30th birthday.
I made an additional batch and took them to the family gathering after he arrived home from work.  
The family LOVED them!!!

This is the scrumptious Carrot Cake that DrH requested for his birthday dessert.  I told him I would bake him anything he wanted and the Carrot Cake was his #1 choice.  

 A closer look!

All boxed up and ready to transport to the In-Laws where we celebrated his birthday a day late... July 4!
Look at those layers!  Mmm....

 I also made a Cheesecake with Brownie Crust.  It was served with a drizzle of raspberry glaze.  Oh my word.... it was incredible! 

 I had another cupcake order for a fun girl.  She isn't a fan of pink and prefers skateboards and electric guitars.  Being a musician, I had to go with the guitars.  = )

 The neon green and neon purple were a hit with my lil' friend, Clare.  She's a rock star!!!

 This is a photo her Mom took.  

These are the cupcakes I made for the Landrunner party.  They are chocolate buttermilk cupcakes with PB frosting.  I also took classic white cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting and my famous banana pudding.  It was all a hit!  Of course, I think it's safe to say that the Banana Pudding was a notch above the rest. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...