Sunday, July 8, 2012

Bedtime

Bedtime at our place these days happens as early as 8 pm.  Yep, that's right!

I was just sitting here on our leather sofa tonight cruising through Facebook when I suddenly heard the ice cream truck.  I'm sure you've heard one in your neighborhood at least once in your lifetime.
Well, it went by at 8:48 pm and I was hoping it wouldn't wake up my husband.  Then I wondered how many neighborhood kids were probably already in bed.  After that, I couldn't help but think what it would be like if we had kids right now.  Would the kids or the DrH go to bed first?  Who would have the earlier bedtime?  Oh, the logistics!

Yea, my thought process is pretty crazy.  It's just that my husband keeps going to bed earlier and earlier because he works an insane amount of hours and is faced with life altering decisions and has the lives of many under his care.  His rest is important.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...