Sunday, July 1, 2012

Mirror Transformation

I fell in love with this mirror I found at the Rink Gallery.  It was a great price so I had to have it.  I didn't care much for the color, but thought it would be a fun piece to give a makeover. 

Thanks to Pinterest, I found the proper tutorials to help me achieve the look I was going for.  

I'm very pleased with my finished project.  

Here's a closer look at the detail.  

I've done a LOT of painting this summer.  I painted the master bath, master bedroom, main bath, and have been working on miscellaneous projects such as this mirror.  I'll have to post more photos soon.  It's probably safe to say that I have definitely found another new hobby.  


**Leave me a comment if you'd like me to post some step-by-step photos and list the products I used to complete this project.**

1 comment:

julia said...

That turned out really neat! I'd love to see step-by-step photos and the products you used. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...