Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Runner Girls Night In

DrH had his first 30 hour shift on Friday, July 13.  Did I spend that Friday night at home by myself?  NO WAY!!!!  I hosted a wonderfully fun Girls Night In!!!  Attendance was great and we had a blast hanging out without all the running shoes and sweat.  
We run so we can eat!  Check out our feast!

 What a spread!!! 

 Mozzarelle Caprese Pinwheels

 Gourmet cheeses

 Gotta love brie!

 Sara Sara Cupcakes... MY FAV!

 Vino!

 Homemade dairy-free vegan pizza

 Homemade Margherita Pizza made with fresh tomatoes and basil from my own backyard garden. I picked them just minutes before baking this pizza. 

 Homemade Pepperoni Pizza

 Vegan apple strudel muffins

 Yes, I'm the photographer.  lol!  

 Runner Gals!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...