Friday, January 20, 2012

Week 2 - OKCMM Spring Training

Week 2 was AWESOME! I really enjoy these early morning runs because I can look up at the stars in the sky (I start running at 5:30-5:45am) and a little later I am able to see the sunrise over the lake.  It's quite the sight!  
Here's PROOF that I made it 16.1 MILES!!!  My Garmin does't lie!  : )  


I'll also mention that after my run, I quickly went home to shower and was back at the lake by noon for a Classy Ladies Cupcake Ride.  We dressed up (skirts, dresses, and all!) and rode from the lake over to a cupcake shop in the Classen Curve.  Our total mileage was 12.56 MILES.  I loved it so much that I'm doing it again next week, except that we're having lunch at Whole Foods this time.  Mmm.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...