Sunday, April 24, 2011

Week 16

Yesterday was my the final LandRunner training run for the 11th Annual Oklahoma City Memorial Marathon.  We started in Nichols Hills Plaza at 6:30am.  It was cool, windy, and RAINY!!!  Yep, I was drenched!  I looked like a wet rat after the run.  It was so bad that I stopped and purchased a new hat just to cover up my awful hair so I would feel more comfortable running a couple of errands. Ha! I really should start keeping a towel in my car. 
6:25am:  Ready to run!
"The few, the proud, .... The tired... Thank God for Starbucks! Like I said.. It is not considered a run without coffee after!"  - Cathy  
Me with some more of my amazing running friends.  There's a good mix of half-marathoners and full-marathoners.  WOW!!!  I am inspired!
We needed a silly shot after all of those serious training runs. = )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just cannot wrap my mind around the thought of doing a marathon. I don't know how you do it. I think a 5K is my max. After that I'm too pooped! Way to go Jenn!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...