Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Really?

Today would have been pretty amazing if......

  • I wouldn't have noticed a nice lil' chunk missing out of a real sapphire on my wedding band.  I just had it cleaned and inspected a few weeks ago too.  Major bummer!  I noticed it today while I was writing a letter of recommendation for a student.  
  • My COACH (favorite) watch hadn't broke.  Right before we went for a walk tonight I looked at my watch to check the time and I noticed it looked funny.  Ummm, yeah, the face is cracked and has a nice chip out of it that's now floating inside the watch face.
  • I've been experiencing a pain for a couple of days now.  I called David on my lunch break because I was so concerned.  It's looking like my change in medications have lead to another painful complication. 

On a positive note, I made Coconut Chicken Curry for dinner and it was amazing.  


School was also great.  We are super busy and loving all of our units of study.  Kindergarden and 1st grade are doing "Animal Songs" and "Spring Songs"  and playing percussion instruments and kazoos.  My 2nd and 3rd graders are gearing up for their music program in May.  4th grade is really working buckling down so everybody will reach mastery on their next assessment.  5th grade just finished studying everything about instruments and now they're learning about Jazz and Opera.  School is sooo much fun and sooo busy!

1 comment:

TheFamousStacie said...

I have what I call my "roving pain" some part of me hurts for 4 or 5 days and I will wake up and instead of having the pain in my back it will be in my knee or something!

Sounds like someone needs to take you jewelry shopping!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...