Sunday, November 28, 2010

Black Friday 2010

It was a great day!

The goods minus a microwave and Corningware.

 David and I purchased nice new footwear this week.  
My feet have been absolutely freezing at work (even with wool socks) and David loves the comfort of the Cole Haan dress shoes while working long hours in clinics or at the hospital.  
We have to keep our feet happy!


 Aren't these classy?
They will look stunning with his interview suit.

My new Uggs are fully lined with real sheepskin that naturally wicks away moisture and keeps feet dry. The outer boot is a distressed, pebbled, full grain leather upper with an oiled finish.  It is a great boot for durability and traction which is obviously something I need based on my "graceful" history. 

 LOVE them!


Here are my fantastic finds.  
I put most of it to use already.  = )
Merry Christmas/Happy Belated Birthday (almost 6 mo. late) to me!!!


David had a really nice pile of goods too, but I didn't photograph them.  I got him TONS of clothes.  He has everything from new jeans to ties and pajama pants to belts.  I think we're set.... for now.

Oh, and my sweet husband, David, surprised me with a new COACH wallet when he returned from his second interview.  That was a REALLY nice souvenir!  He also brought me back a t-shirt and mug from one of my most favorite places on Earth.  Yes, I might be spoiled.  = )

So, there ya have it.  That was our black Friday.  It felt great to stimulate the economy even if I will be paying for it 30 years from now along with 10% interest.  My view on debt changes on a daily basis and I must have had a pretty carefree view that day.  Oh well.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...