Friday, January 11, 2013

Yoga Challenge: Days 8-10

Day 8
"Dolphin push-ups" are not my friend..... yet. Great class tonight! It was extra HOT!!! Need to drink even more water tomorrow and probably something with electrolytes.


Day 9
 last single digit! Great class tonight with Shana and my fellow yogiis. Miserable with my Gaiam mat so I purchased a Manduka Pro after class. So excited to try it out tomorrow night!

Day 9
 

Day 10 
Officially 1/3 of the way through my challege. Tried out my new mat tonight and I'm in LOVE! Fantastic class with Lisa! 
I'm really, really enjoying yoga (even though I'm sure I look like a goof with absolutely no coordination or flexibility). Already pondering what class packages to purchase this spring and looking forward to unlimited yoga this summer.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...