Saturday, April 28, 2012

OKC Memorial Marathon EXPO 2012

Crossing the finish line at this years OKC Memorial Marathon will make me eligible for Marathon Maniacs.  The requirements I will have met are 2 marathons within 16 days and also by completing 3 marathons within 90 days.  I will actually have completed all 3 within 60 days.  Run, walk, or crawl..... I am looking forward to crossing that finish line.  After that, I think I'll be taking some time off from long distance running.  I need to keep up running a bit because there are a couple of things I'm signed up for this summer.  Plus, I'm already registered for the Route 66 marathon in Tulsa this November.  That means I have to keep up my base.  I LOVE my job and I LOVE running, but they just don't go so well together. It has been quite the challenge to keep up with all of that on top of being a great wife, housework, and social activities.  After this marathon, my students only have two more performances and then we're wrapping up for the school year.  Yippee!!!  I NEED to sit back and relax a little bit this summer.  

Well, David and I went to the OKCMM Expo last night.  It was great!  Here are a few photos from the evening. 

Anxiously waiting to pick up my race packet with my official bib and timing chip.

Not sure I could be any more excited!!!!!!
Ready for MARATHON #3!

All shopped out!  Great expo!

Fun free expo photo

 My official race bib!  This will be pinned on the front of my shirt.

My expo goodies minus the other 9 GU I purchased.  : )
I'm looking forward to trying out the Newtons this summer.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...