Saturday, August 20, 2011

A Teacher's Life

Almost 10 hours later, I've finally completed 2 lessons (1 weeks worth) for the 3-day rotations for grades K-5. That's 12 individualized and very thorough lesson plans. I also completed 5 loads of laundry, unloaded and loaded the dishwasher, cleaned up the bathrooms, went to Office Depot and Target to spend some POs and have had 1 LARGE cup of iced coffee, 1 glass of water, and some cottage cheese. I'm exhausted, dehydrated, and hungry. My poor husband and dog want me to watch TV/Movies and play. I want to cry.  I need 4 more of me AND a housekeeper. 


I did NOT get up for Week 4 Training with the OKC Landrunners.  I'm suffering from exhaustion and sore/tired feet.  Hopefully I'll make it out for a run tomorrow. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...