Saturday, September 25, 2010

Weekend Events


David is visiting for the weekend. I picked him up after conferences Thursday evening around 9:45pm. Here's a bit of what we've done so far...

Friday:
  • Drove to Edmond in the a.m.
  • Ate Chick-Fil-A for breakfast (FREE! I had a coupon.)
  • Purchased dog food for Ethan (at a Vet's office in Edmond; he's allergic to everything else)
  • Picked up mail at my parent's home
  • Took care of some business at the bank
  • Ate Chick-Fil-A for lunch (FREE! I had a coupon.)
  • A serviceman exchanged our dryer
  • Apt. maintenance man came to fix a couple of things
  • Went to Kohl's and purchased some (6!) new shirts (Yay!)
  • Enjoyed a wonderful dinner at Interurban (David enjoyed a HUGE Country Fried Steak dinner and I enjoyed Grilled Salmon with extra veggies instead of rice.)

    • Went on a family walk
    • Watched "Killers" from the comfort of our own home while sharing a caramel apple

    Saturday:
    • Enjoyed iced coffee and donuts at Dunkin' Donuts

    Poor David... I'm always taking his photo while he's eating.
    • Went to Academy (David bought shoes, but they don't fit with his inserts so I'll be returning them)
    • Went to Penn Square Mall- window shopped, unexpectedly ate the low-carb plate from the Greek restaurant because I had a horrible caffeine/sugar crash from breakfast, watched a fall fashion show, and bought David 2 shirts and a really nice tie from Dillards
    • Baked Pumpkin Bread
    • Celebrated my MIL's birthday with the fam... and BBQ! Mmm...
    • Took care of a sick pup... yep, Ethan hasn't been feeling well. = (

    It's been a GREAT weekend!
    I'll be very sad when he leaves tomorrow. = (

    1 comment:

    Unknown said...

    Cute cake! Plus, it cracks me up you ate twice in one day at Chick Fil-A with free coupons, LOL!!

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...