Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Keepin' It Real!

WOW!  It's been too long.  I've been a  studying maniac lately. I don't know how I ever completed an undergraduate degree and a graduate degree while working.  I guess that's the difference in pursuing something that comes natural versus something that isn't so natural.  I seriously feel like I'm learning a whole new language!  It's tough for me, but I'm enjoying it very much.


Here's what has been going on with us:
  • David  H O N O R E D his Neurology course!!!  He really loved it and is now considering going into neurology.
  • David is now studying C a r d i o l o g y and is off to a great start!
  • I did great on my Biology Exam #3 that I took tonight...... So great that I'm going to treat myself to a pedicure this weekend!
  • My other classes are going very well
  • I have an initial/new patient appointment with an Endocrinologist on Nov. 19


Here's some fun things that we've recently enjoyed:
  • Wishing my best friends son, Marshall, a Happy First Birthday!  I LOVE that kid!
  • I went shopping with my friend, Tammy, while her hubby watched their kids.  It was a super treat, but I did miss those kiddos.
  • Going to Texas Roadhouse for dinner with one of David's classmates while his wife and kids were out of town.  We love that family so much!
  • Having some friends over to drink wine, eat cheese, and watch movies.
  • I had dinner at Cheesecake Factory and really splurged with some of my best friends......There were 9 of us!  = )
  • Made caramel apples with the most LOVING and amazing Med Wives ever!  Thanks, ladies!!!


X O X O !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...