Friday, September 19, 2008

New Family Member!

I am happy to announce that we have a new family member.  
My mom finally got a puppy!!!

It's a male maltese.  
He doesn't have a name yet, 
but he's the cutest little white fluff-ball you've ever seen. 




My parents thought I was crazy when I told them I wanted a puppy a couple of years ago.  I researched and looked at them almost every day for 9 months.  I finally adopted my little Ethan on February 4, 2007.  My parents met Ethan soon after I brought him home and instantly fell in love.  They think he's the greatest!  They enjoy spoiling him just like they would a real grandchild. My parents actually refer to Ethan as their grandpuppy.  Ethan loves them to pieces and his ears perk up any time I say grandma or grandpa.  It's absolutely priceless!
Now that we live in St. Louis, they miss Ethan like crazy.  They wanted their own little "Ethan" running around the house.  I know that my mom has been looking at puppy's for over a year. I'm glad she finally found just the right little fellow.  
I can hardly wait to take Ethan back to OKC so he can meet him and have a playmate.


  Sunday, Feb. 4, 2007
  This is Ethan the night that I adopted him.
He was only 7 weeks old and was no bigger than a coffee mug.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...