Monday, February 20, 2012

Home Updates

We were not planning on working on our house 
this past weekend... 
it just sort of happened.  
We are very pleased with the results.  : )

 New kitchen light fixture.  The other was broken and didn't match the style of the rest of the kitchen in the least. The only downside to this is that I now have to patch the holes in the ceiling and paint.  Hopefully I'll be able to complete this soon.  
 New sitting chair for the living room

 I rearranged the bedroom furniture all by myself.  
Yes, I work out!

 I purchased a new rug for the kitchen.  It goes really well with the curtains and the rest of my decor.  This kitchen is my happy place!

I purchased this awesome mirror at i.o.Metro in Edmond.  It has a stained glass effect.  I LOVE it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...