Monday, February 20, 2012

Daily Eats

I'm ashamed to say that I've been eating a lot of crap lately and justify it with the excuse that I'm running so much.  Now, running shouldn't be an excuse, but really, after I run 16-20 miles.... I get the munchies like you wouldn't believe! My brain wants to replenish the glycogen loss.
Anyways, I can't dwell on my poor eating decisions.  I have to decide to make better decisions the next time and move on.  Here's something we've been enjoying for breakfast lately.... 
OATMEAL!  
Made with steel cut oats.  Mmm....
I added unflavored protein powder, light soy milk, fresh blueberries and walnuts.  It is delish and highly addicting!

I have been anti-carb for so long, but I find that they're good in moderation when training for marathons. LOVE me some steel cut oats! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...