Saturday, July 17, 2010

Update



Howdy! Once again, I've neglected the good ol' blog. I have good reasons though, really I do! Just when I thought things couldn't get any busier... they did!

Here's what's been happening...
  • Rick and Julie's wedding weekend in Denton, TX; David was best man
  • Signed apartment lease in OKC
  • Moved summer stuff from parent's home to OKC apt.
  • Bought a new mattress
  • Went to my Dad's special luncheon to celebrate his 30 years of employment with Boeing
  • Drove back to STL on Thursday, July 15
  • ... And we are currently packing up our STL apt for the big move back to OKC
Boxes, boxes, and more boxes have taken over our apartment. I'm finding that's difficult to move from a 3 bedroom HOUSE to a 2 bedroom APARTMENT and then to a 1 bedroom APARTMENT. I hope this isn't a sign that my next place will actually be a cardboard box. Who knows... it may be with all our student loan debt.

Anyways, aside from all the work I am excited about moving and my new job. As I was packing all the boxes with my music stuff I was wondering about all the kids I'll soon meet. I was also thinking about the first day of school and about just how much I have to do between now and then.

Well, here's what going to happen...
  • Move to OKC
  • Unload the truck
  • Make sure furniture is set up properly
  • Unpack necessary boxes
  • Fly David back to STL (and say our good-byes for now) = (
  • Get in the classroom to PURGE and ORGANIZE!
Once I get the classroom organized and ready for the first day of school, I can start working on my apartment.

David and I have a tough road ahead of us, but we can do it. I'm so looking forward to my first paycheck and first trip back to STL to visit my hubby!!!


1 comment:

Behrmans said...

Jenn sounds like you are busy, having fun and moving on to exciting things in your life. I'm so happy for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...