Wednesday, July 7, 2010

7th Anniversary


David and I decided it had been about a year since we actually went on a dinner date as just the two of us. So, we thought we'd splurge and treat ourselves for this special occasion (our 7 year wedding anniversary was on June 7). Please note that we both cheated pretty bad on our diets that night. It's not so bad if it only happens once a year. ; )

Ready for a night out!

Oh, yes! We finally experienced The Drunken Fish in Central West End.

My handsome hubby!
I'm the luckiest gal in the world!

Our vegetable tempura appetizer...


My Starburst Roll


I think this was the Drunken Fish...


I can't remember what this was. I'll have to ask David.


YUMMY!


Another look at my Starburst Roll


Chicken Soba Noodle Stir-Fry


He was lovin' the evening!


My California Roll

I'm really focused on my food... lol!


Decaf Americano from Starbucks for dessert.

We both had a wonderful evening and
are looking forward to celebrating
our 8th Anniversary next June 7.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...