Saturday, September 5, 2009

Sooner Loss


I just finished watching the OU vs BYU game. It started at 6pm central time on ESPN.
The game was horrible!!! It looked like a freakin' half-time show with all of the flags. Sam Bradford was injured and who knows when he'll be able to play again. Football aside, I really do hope he's going to be alright and that his injury isn't too serious. I'm praying for a speedy recovery. Now, back to the game...... it was no good! We lost and now David and I will be in mourning for a while. Seriously unbelievable!
I'd normally make myself some decaf coffee with Bailey's or have a beer after a game like that, but I'm not drinking any of that stuff these days because of my extreme diet. So, I just get to sit here and be upset about the entire situation and let my blood pressure rise. I'm still in shock. Hopefully this ticked off energy will kick tomorrow's workout up a notch.

This wasn't a good start to the season. I hope we play better from here on out. C'mon Oklahoma! BOOMER SOONER!!!


PS. If you want to comment on this post and don't have anything nice to say or if you want to rub it in, then please keep it to yourself. Thanks.



1 comment:

Behrmans said...

I need myself some Bailey's! Yummy!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...