Tuesday, January 6, 2009

BrrrMont!

I'm currently visiting my best girlfriend, Jordon, up in Vermont.  I flew up here yesterday and am having a wonderful time.  It's so great to spend 24/7 with Jordon and her family.  Her son is the cutest little curly haired blonde I've ever seen.  Seriously!!!  
We braved the cold and went to a few shops today.  I purchased a pair of gloves/mittens that are now my absolute favorite.  I am in love with all the winter wear that is available up here.  I enjoy the seeing the assortment of coats, scarves, gloves, and hats.  I'm constantly reminding myself that I don't need clothing that warm back in St. Louis.  It gets cold, but not that cold.  
We went to the New England Culinary Institute for a late afternoon lunch.  I had a bowl of clam chowder.  It was delicious!

Vermont is so much different from St. Louis and Oklahoma City.  I've never seen so much snow! We're expecting a bad winter storm to roll in tonight.  I hoped I packed enough warm clothes. 
= )

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...