Sunday, November 3, 2013

Returning To Blogger Land

It's now November 3 and a lot of time has obviously passed since I last posted.  I've been through a lot the past few months.  Recovering from my miscarriage was a physical and emotional roller coaster.  Not a day goes by that I don't think of my Angel Baby.  

The 2012-2013 school year finished out well.  I pressed on and got it done.  Summer began and so did several projects.  The biggest project I took on was probably painting our living room, which also involved our domed ceiling. It wasn't near as bad as I thought it would be, but I'm glad it's done and is looking good now.  

I spent a lot of time with my amazing friend, Christi, and her kiddos this summer.  That family is beyond wonderful.  They are one of those families that are more than friends, they do feel like my family.  Love them to pieces!  

The majority of my summer was spent relaxing and taking care of my husband.  He works so hard.  I try my best to help him in every way I can.  Thankfully, we only have a little over 1 1/2 years of Residency to go.  Woohoo!!!!  


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...