Saturday, October 23, 2010

Hit a Nerve!


Here's something I've recently learned.....

If you're going to pass out, it really is best for it to happen while you're at the Doctor's office.

Oh, yes. This was the first time I've ever passed out when somebody was trying to take my blood. I was so embarrassed. The nurse dug and dug around for a vein and hit a nerve. All I can remember is an extreme pain shooting through my arm. Apparently I passed out and was very nauseous when I came to. I had to be checked out by the doc.... AGAIN! Blerg....

Sadly, we didn't get my lab work done. I told them I'd have to come back another time. I was just too sore.

It's hard to believe that I was having lab work done every 1-2 months for over 2 years. Now I have to do it a couple times a year and my body isn't happy about it. Darn health complications!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...