- I drove from STL to OKC
- I celebrated my 7th Wedding Anniversary
- I turned 30!
- My Parents gave me some b-day money and I picked out another set of PEARL (my birthstone) earrings and a matching bracelet.
- I cleaned my parents house like a crazy obsessive person
- I've been hanging out with a couple of the most precious pups ever
- My pup had allergy testing and is allergic to a LOT of stuff
- My Mom treated me to an amazing Mani/Pedi
- I had my SEMI-ANNUAL haircut (complete with an up-do this time!) with my awesome hairstylist, Tina
- I FINALLY got to see my hubby after not seeing him for 2 weeks
- My bro got married
- I caught up with some family members I haven't seen in almost a decade
- I have eaten a TON of food and felt like I gained 10 pounds, but only gained 1
- I've been shopping (mostly for the hubster's new 4th year dress clothes) and found gifts for several people/occasions
- I've been participating with the UCO Community Summer Band and we have a concert on July 1
- I think I may have found my new home in OKC for the next year
- I completed all my paperwork for my new job that'll start in August
- I've been cooking some great grub for the fam
- I enjoyed watching my hubby ride around in a fancy new CORVETTE!
- And so so so much more!!!
Sunday, June 27, 2010
Hey, everybody! I sure wasn't planning on taking any time off from blogging, but I've been crazy busy ever since I arrived in Oklahoma. My previous blog post was on June 3. That seems like ages ago! So much has happened since that time...
Photos coming soon!