Saturday, February 13, 2010

Gifts of LOVE


I snapped a photo of my Cute Valentine enjoying
his assorted cherry heart-shaped jelly beans.
Don't worry.... that's not all I got him.
He just couldn't wait to try out these little things.


My Valentine spoiled me with some
beautiful orchids! He knows how much I enjoyed seeing the Orchid Show at the
Missouri Botanical Gardens.

They smelled heavenly!


I was so surprised and very happy!




Good job, Dave!

He also got me some yummy sweet treats.
Yes, he knows I've been dieting and will be more than happy to share with him. Maybe that's what he was going for..... just kidding. = )


I have been telling David that I want to experiment with gummies for instant fuel on my long runs. He thought these would be worth a try. Too cute!

Now here's my FUNNY VALENTINE....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...