Sunday, November 1, 2009

Fall Photos


I set my camera on my trusty tripod today and took some fall photos. Sadly none of the family photos turned out too well. Ethan wasn't in a cooperative mood today.

Here's a couple of individual shots of me and Dave.....




I wasn't going to shoot our family photos until closer to Christmas so we could put them in our Christmas Cards, but my upcoming surgery gave me a sense of urgency to take one last photo before I'm sporting a new "beauty mark." I'm having surgery this week! It was scheduled for 2 days before Thanksgiving, but they called to reschedule since my surgeon has decided to go out of town for that entire week.
I spent 5 hours at the doctor's office on Friday for my pre-op appointments. It included the normal office visit, visit with the anesthesiologist, poking and prodding, and more testing with the nuclear medicine department. My new "beauty marks" will make their appearance on Thursday, Nov. 5. Prayers would be greatly appreciated! ; )

3 comments:

anorthowife said...

you know im always good for a prayer! it'll go really well jenn, dont worry!

Lynsie said...

praying for a quick recovery!! :)

Lynsie said...

praying for a quick recovery! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...