Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy Birthday, Bro!



My Brother was born 26 years ago today!   

Here are a few unique/interesting things about my brother...
1.  He eats Ranch on EVERYTHING!  (it's a Southern thing)
2.  He hates onions and always has.
3.  He was a tight wad growing up, but he spoils himself and others now.
4.  He's 6'4"
5.  He owns a home and has a career.
6.  He is a handyman (learned that stuff from Dad)
7.  He was obsessed with "Flight of the Navigator" and ninja movies when we were growing up.
8.  He can eat ice cream like it's going out of style.
9.  He has a girlfriend of over 2 years and a dog (German Shepherd)
10.  His first car was a Mercedes and mine was a BMW. 

Here are a few of my absolute favorite memories...
1.  Glorieta!
2.  Christmas shopping 
3.  Riding along with him in his cop car.


Here are a few of my favorite pics of him 
I thought I'd share...
He enjoys camping, hiking, and other outdoorsy stuff.

He enjoys hunting and shooting.

Our mom insisted on family portraits 
a few years back.  
This has turned out to be my 
favorite pic of my brother and me.  
I think it was taken a few months 
before I met my husband.

Jason and our Maternal Grandmother
Aren't they cute!?!

My brother and his girlfriend 
of over 2 years
at the Grand Canyon.

My brother and his girlfriend 
on Christmas 2008.

Ethan and his uncle 
on Christmas 2007.


H A P P Y  B I R T H D A Y ,  
B R O T H E R ! ! !


2 comments:

Behrmans said...

Very sweet. Happy birthday Jenn's brother.

Lynsie said...

For all the years we were in school together it's a wonder we never knew each other very well! Happy birthday brother!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...